Thursday, August 12, 2010

Savings

My poor little savings report is being neglected! I do have a pile of receipts that I need to add to my total. I'm still clipping coupons and shopping sales...I just don't have time for all the other details. M latest deal was at Pick-N-Save...spent $100.00 and saved (in coupons and sales) about $50.00. I am happy with that...and it is still better than what I was doing before! Just shopped a sale at Kohl's...I had $30.00 Kohl's cash, a $10.00 off coupon and a 20% off coupon. Mary got two pairs of skinny jeans, a sweater and a shirt for $20.00...not bad.

2 comments:

MaryLu said...

Hi, I have a question about your blog, what is a Looper?
I've recently stumbled onto your blog from IndianaJane. I'm a 43 year old mom of 6, a 20 year old Christian, a 3 yr old baby Lutheran and recently committed homeschool mom. I haven't decided yet if I need to be committed, or if I'm just committed to schooling my kids.
I've been reading lots from other moms who juggle it all. We'll see how I do.
Looking forward to getting to "know" you on your blog.

Laura said...

Mary Lu,

I'm just returning from Germany, so I am sorry for the delay. A Looper is a Lutheran home schooler on the CAT41 (Confess and teach for unity) Lutheran home schooling loop. How's that for clarification? You can check it out here http://www.cat41.org/ if you haven't already. Currently I am not on the Loop...I stay in touch with folks on Facebook. Glad you are here.