Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Christmas Ornaments~One Last Time

Each of my children have a little tote of Christmas ornaments that were given to them over the years. It is our custom that when they leave our home their ornaments go with them to adorn their own Christmas tree in their new home.

I made this ornament. I had this little craft on hand so I thought it would be nice for Hannah. We did not have much money back then.


This is probably from Grandma Joan. She gave the kids an ornament EVERY SINGLE year.  I honestly do not think she ever missed a year. That is love and dedication.
 
Hannah has been playing the piano since first grade, I think. Who knew it would become such a big part of her life and her future husband's.
This ornament is from my mom, who also gave the kids many many ornaments over the years.

We also have family ornaments. This one was when we had only three children...so, so long ago. Funny how from that family of 5 is an extended family of 12 (almost 13).

And here is an ornament from Hannah's family-to-be.

And I am so happy about us all being part of another family that I am not even crying.





No comments: